A workshop with Dr Robert Schneider, one of the world’s leading authorities on natural medicine in the prevention and treatment of heart disease and Dr Tim Carr, President of the Maharishi Ayurveda Association of Australia.
A comprehensive side effect-free approach to prevent and treat cardiovascular disease based on the world’s oldest, most complete, scientific system of natural medicine – Maharishi Ayurveda.
“Learn how to turn on your body’s own pharmacy — to repair and maintain itself.” Dr. Robert Schneider, M.D., F.A.C.C., director of the Center for Natural Medicine and Prevention, Maharishi University of Management Research Institute, Iowa USA.
The Total Heart Health workshop unveils a holistic system of preventive and curative cardiovascular health based on principles of ancient Ayurvedic medicine, in light of cutting edge modern medical science, including epigenetics. It will empower participants with profound understanding and simple techniques to heal the physical and emotional heart by tapping the body’s inner healing intelligence.
You will learn how to:
- Take advantage of the latest scientific discoveries on stress and emotional health, physical health and relationships
- How stress affects emotional and physical heart
- Simple and effective “Vedic” strategies to heal the emotional heart – the basis of total heart health.
- Compare perspectives from modern medicine and ancient Ayurveda
- Use diet, exercise, daily routine, herbal supplements and meditation to reduce stress, restore health and increase your happiness and well-being
- Improve your sleep, digestion, energy and weight – naturally
- Learn about Ayurvedic physiology and discover your specific mind-body type
- Customise your diet, exercise, supplements and stress reduction practices according to your mind-body type
- Understand and apply the knowledge of mind-body medicine and ancient Ayurvedic wisdom to improve your relationships, sense of peace and tranquility.
Dr Schneider’s book, “Total Heart Health”, will be available for purchase at the workshop.
WHEN: Saturday, October 12th from 1.30pm to 4.30pm – registration begins at 1pm
WHERE: TM Centre, Level 9, 47 York St Sydney
ENQUIRIES & BOOKINGS: Fill out the form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9279 2721