Sydney Course Schedule
Step 1: Initial Course
We normally start courses each week on a Saturday, but if you have trouble making the times or sessions listed, please contact us to find out about alternative options.
- Introductory Talks (1 hr) 5:30pm Wed, 12.30pm Thurs, or 2:00pm by appointment only on first Sunday of each month
- Personal Instruction (1 hr) Saturdays, by appointment
- 1st Day Checking (90 min) Sundays, daytime sessions
- 2nd Day Checking (90 min) Mondays, early evening session
- 3rd Day Checking (90 min) Tuesdays, early evening session
A weekday course starting on the first Monday of each month is also available, daytime sessions.
Step 2: Four Month Follow-up Program
As your personal experience with meditation develops, follow-up sessions at our Sydney Centre provide an opportunity to further refine your meditation practice, and to ask any questions you may have. The structure of this program is as follows:
- Weekly follow-up (30-60 min)
Arranged at your convenience, during your first four weeks of practice.
- Monthly follow-up (30 min)
Arranged at your convenience, during the following 3 months.
After your course
As a course graduate, you are welcome to attend group meditations and advanced knowledge meetings at our Sydney centre, or at any Transcendental Meditation centre, worldwide. These sessions are provided at no charge.