Are you fascinated by the possibility of living a far longer, healthier and happier life?
If so, consider attending this seminar presented by medical doctor and Maharishi Ayurveda practitioner, Dr Tim Carr.
Dr Carr MBBS, who has 30 years of experience integrating Maharishi Ayurveda into his medical practice, and lecturing Australia-wide on this comprehensive approach to health, will be facilitating the seminar.
WHEN: Sunday, 23rd October from 1:30PM to 4:30PM
WHERE: Maharishi Vedic Centre, Level 9, 47 York St, Sydney (Doors open at 1:15pm for 1:30pm start)
COST: $60 (includes information package and refreshments)
BOOKINGS: Email email@example.com or Phone (02) 9279 2721
What is Maharishi Ayurveda?
There is a complete and holistic science of healthcare with earliest records dating back more than 3000 years called Ayurveda. This timeless and profoundly effective health care wisdom explains how to bring our mind, body, behaviour and environment into balance, creating a state of optimal health and well-being.
Ayurveda, which means ‘Science of Lifespan’, provides a personalised and deep understanding of the herbal, dietary lifestyle and seasonal choices to keep you brimming with energy, while treating the root cause of imbalance.
Aurveda provides guidelines for living life in accord with nature, so you can enjoy strong and sustainable health. Be in the driving seat of your own health and well-being with Maharishi Ayurveda.
* The connection between your digestion, brain and immune system
* Nutrition in maintaining a healthy mind-body balance
* How regular exercise, sleep and meditation improve your mind-body balance
* Your unique mind-body type and how it determines the foods and exercise appropriate for you
* Sophisticated physiological purification procedures to improve mind-body balance
* The importance of your environment and surroundings, and behavioural principles
As this is a public seminar you may like to invite your family, friends and colleagues to come along.
HOW TO PAY:
Bank account details for internet transfer are –
· BSB 032 000
· Account 227535
· Reference: “Syd’YourSurname’Sem”
Got questions? Use the form below or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9279 2721