In this half-day day seminar Dr Carr will outline simple time-tested keys to men’s health based on Maharishi Ayurveda – the world’s oldest and most comprehensive system of natural medicine restored in its completeness by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
Dr Carr is an experienced GP and consultant in Maharishi Ayurveda, who over the past 30 years has worked with the leading Ayurvedic physicians of India and lectured Australia-wide on natural health care.
- How to reverse the cause of prostate problems, blood pressure and heart disease
- How to detect imbalance before serious health problems develop
- The importance of nutrition in prostate disorders, blood pressure and heart disease
- Your unique mind/body type and how it determines the foods and exercise appropriate for you
- How to live in harmony with the natural rhythms that govern your mood, desires and behaviour
- How to make healthy lifestyle choices without strict discipline and control
- How to develop a healthy heart and mind to support a healthy body
We are privileged to have Dr Carr share his knowledge and wealth of experience at this seminar.
This is a must for all men to attend.
Phone: (02) 9279 2721
RSVP By Thursday, 18 September